“Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life”
– No idea who said this but it is my mantra!
I started this blog as a hobby to keep my writing going. Now, it’s the best way I find to share the things that I find and enjoy, as well the things I am passionate about.
- My name is Tammi, I am the eldest of many children, 6 of us that grew up together.
- As a child, my family moved all over South Africa, and I never went to a high school (yeah, that homeschooled kid).
- Currently, I live in Cape Town with my fiance and his family (made up mostly of the animal kind).
- My favourite hobbies are reading, writing and not leaving the house for a full 24 hours.
- Coffee is my blood type
Other places you’ll find me:
With my mom, I have co started a blogging online community. We’ll be having meet-ups and workshops in Cape Town, as well as posting as much help as we can on the site itself. If you’re a blogger looking for help and support, or a brand looking to work with bloggers – check it out BlogBoss
Have a look at my sometimes hilarious, quite ambitious and not always consistent fitness journey at a blog started with a friend at Jumping Jayns
I have been fortunate enough to be included in a new project started for the female society in Cape Town called Girls of Cape Town
And that’s enough about me! Have a look around, make yourself at home.